I need transportation assistance on campus. Where do I go for help?

Student Disability Services provides academic accommodations. For transportation assistance on campus, contact Cambus and inquire of their Bionic Bus system. 

Cambus operates two types of service for students, faculty, and staff with permanent or temporary disabilities. The Bionic Bus is a door-to-door, demand-response service provided with lift equipped mini-buses. The general public should contact Johnson County SEATS for such transportation services at 339-6128.  In addition, all Cambus fixed route buses are wheelchair accessible. Interested persons should contact the Bionic office for more information at 335-7595 or for fixed route information, call 335-8633 to speak with the Cambus dispatcher.