Filed under: forms

Do I need to make a new request for accommodations each semester?

Since you have new classes each semester your Accommodations Coordinator will work with you to discuss how to obtain updated Letters of Accommodation. Continue reading...

Posted August 4, 2017

Who is responsible for paying for documentation to verify my disability?

You are responsible. Please review the Documentation Guidelines. If you have questions about where to obtain the necessary documentation, please contact our office. Continue reading...

Posted August 4, 2017

What should I do when a student directly hands me his or her documentation of a disability?

Refer the student to Student Disability Services or share the hyperlink to the Applying for Accommodations webpage. The SDS director will review the documentation to determine eligibility for accommodations. Once approved for services, the SDS staff and student will discuss appropriate accommodations for each class and assist the student in communicating... Continue reading...

Posted August 3, 2017

Where can I find the request form for Media Services?

The Media Services Request form is: Continue reading...

Posted August 2, 2017

Site created by Student Life Marketing + Design